понедельник, 30 сентября 2019 г.

Post 1. SOME WORDS ABOUT ME


Hello, my name is Mariya Tumashova! 

I would say this picture perfectly represents one of my biggest passions in life - dancing.
I’ve been fond of this kind of art since my early age and i’ve gone through a lot of inner arguments to do what I do now and to put a lot of afford in it.
Dancing lets me tell the world about my feelings, thoughts and really deep and hidden from the people emotions. I’m a very emotional, expressive and anxious person. And my character is easy-recognizable in my dancing. It’s an everyday hard work full of happiness and tears.
But only while dance I feel that I am worth something.

Currently, i’m a member of a well-know dancing team in Novosibirsk, and i’m happy to tell you that i’ve been working as a dance couch for kids for over a year. It brings me endless joy and pleasure seeing the shining eyes of my students and watching their progress in dancing!

I’m a very creative person and I love reading and drawing. You can find a plenty of books of all centuries and countries in my home library and a pretty big number of pictures drawn in pencil or painted with gouache.
I’m deeply interested in human nature; that’s why I love taking part in different psychological marathons and trainings and watching lectures about people’s relationships.
Of course, I also love languages since i’m a student of a linguistics’ department. Improving my English and German makes me inspired and gives me the feeling that the world is amazing and there’s something beautiful in every language and culture.

I’m a huge WORLD AND PEOPLE LOVER, and I wish everyone to love and to be loved.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий