понедельник, 4 ноября 2019 г.

Post 3. ROOM 101

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHAT THINGS IRRITATE YOU THE MOST IN YOUR LIFE? 

     I would like to introduce a short list of the things which drive me crazy when I meet them in my daily life, and if I could choose, I would definitely send them to the room where they could disappear.

  1. First of all, the thing which sometimes makes me mad is the habit of the people to listen to the music in their headphones too laudly not caring about other people’s comfort or discomfort. Everyone has his own musical preferences, and it’s alright if one person loves rock music and another prefers classical one. I spend a lot of time in marshrutka number 35 from Monday to Friday, and it’s extremely annoying when after a long tough day I have to listen to somebody’s music instead of sitting in silence or sleeping on my way home.
  2. Another thing that I really hate is when you’re in a hurry in the morning and you want to make a sandwich or just to eat some bread with butter, but when you try to spread the butter over the bread, you fail because the butter is too frozen, and it takes time for it to melt a little bit for you to be able to prepare your breakfast. 
  3. And finally, I think everyone has met this problem in his life at least once. It always annoys me when i’m sitting in the cinema and watching an exciting film, but I can hear people from the nearby rows constantly talking, or chewing, or rustling with the packages from food. The main point in the cinema is the film - not food, not talkings. If you want to eat, you can go to the restaurant. If you want to have a conversation, you can also go to any other place. I’m a respecter of people’s comfort and private space, so I want people to respect mine as well.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий