пятница, 15 ноября 2019 г.

Post 4. MY FAVOURITE LEARNING ENGLISH RESOURCE

I would like to tell you about my favourite resource for learning English. It’s called LinguaLeo. The link to it is https://lingualeo.com/ru/


LinguaLeo is an educational online platform offering an English learning service based on gamification methods.
I discovered this resource a long time ago when I only started to learn languages and I still find very enjoyable to use it for improving my skills. The website provides a huge number of materials and tasks for your learning and it covers all the aspects of the language - from grammar to lexis.
Improving your language with LinguaLeo isn’t just useful, but it’s also entertaining because the tasks aren’t ordinary. You can listen to the famous songs and and enlarge your vocabulary with the words from them. You can watch the episodes from your favourite movies and series. One of the options on the website I like the most is the opportunity to read interesting articles on many different topics - from nature to psychology. These texts also include a lot of new words to learn.
An important advantage of the website is that you can complete a test on vocabulary or on grammar and to check your progress. The better your English becomes, the more complicated tasks and texts you get.
I also love that you can use this educational platform on any device you need, no matter if it’s android, or IPhone, or a computer.

I would like to strongly recommend this website to everyone who learns English and wants to make his learning exciting and entertaining.

3 комментария:

  1. I'm glad we've resolved the queswtion with the comments. Now about your post. It's rather informative and gives your readers a good idea about this resource. Have you chesked how many words you have learned using it over a week/month?...?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your semester essays shortly

    ОтветитьУдалить